Première Urgence Internationale – Insurance rates for international transportation and storage
Dear Sir or Madam,
Première Urgence Internationale is a french NGO operating in 24 countries providing humanitarian assistance to the victims of crisis.
For its activity in the field, Première Urgence Internationale aims to sign one or several contracts with a provider of international transport and storage insurance from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world.
Kindly send your offer for the following routings knowing that if a new routing emerges, the list could be modified.
The types of products transported and stored are the following : Humanitarian goods, drugs, consumable, medical equipment, nutrition articles.
The types of transportation represented are the following : Air, Sea, Road, Multimodal
Please find attached the
In your offer, you must include :
- Rates WITHOUT VAT, currency must be expressed in euro
- Rates validity
- Details on the risks covered by each policy knowing it must at least cover the cold chain broken and product loss risks. Specify if the war risk is or can be covered.
- Payment terms
- Description of procedure and delays in case of incident declaration
- Experience in insuring goods transport and storage for the humanitarian sector if any
- A signed copy of the general condition of eligibility and exclusion
Kindly send your offer before the 17/05/2023 to : [email protected]