Consultancy : final evaluation of the “Women’s socio-economic empowerment” Project in the West Bank
Aim of consultation
- External final evaluation of the “Women’s socio-economic empowerment” Project in the West Bank
- Reason for evaluation:
As part of the three-years “Women’s socio-economic empowerment in the occupied Palestinian territory” project, funded by the European Union (EU) in partnership with Women for Life (WFL), Première Urgence Internationale is looking for an external consultant in order to assess its project and formulate concrete recommendations aiming to improve the quality of its future intervention.
- The general and specific aims of the study:
To conduct a final evaluation of the project to evaluate its impact and its effectiveness as well as to provide specific recommendations for future projects.
OS1: To evaluate the action and the impact of the activities related to ER3 “Strengthened employability, competitiveness, and entrepreneurship of 500 women including 50 women with disabilities”, including training towards employment, business trainings and Professional Tool Kit
OS2: To evaluate to which extent the project contributed to develop a supportive environment for women’s socio-economic empowerment and well-being; with a specific focus on the integration of the project within local authorities, chambers of commerce, governorates, line ministries, and within villages (village councils, CBOs)
OS3: To evaluate the effectiveness of the overall project implementation and monitoring, the coordination between PUI and its local partner, Women for Life, and the CBOs.
OS4: To impact and effectiveness of the media campaign implemented by PUI under the framework of the Women Economic Empowerment project
Name of donor
Terms and conditions & deadline for applications
Interested candidates should submit in English:
- A technical offer (5-10 pages) including:
Understanding of the challenges of the study and the Terms of Reference (ToR):
- development of a problematic and formulation of questions, which the offer proposes to respond to
- The methodology and tools proposed for the evaluation
- The timetable showing the details for the completion of each of the evaluation phases. The proposed schedule should include time for briefing and debriefing on the mission and as much as possible at headquarter.
- A financial offer including a budget with detailed sections (fees, other costs) – must not exceed 15,000 euros
- An updated CV
- 1 summary paper in English of similar assignments (any example of document is welcomed)
- References (2)
Deadline for submission: Documents to be submitted by email before Monday, September 19, 2016, 04:00 PM.
Applications submitted after the above stated deadline for submission, for whatever reason or cause, shall be considered defaulting.
Submission of applications
All documents must be submitted to the following email:
- [email protected] Reference: WEE Final Evaluation
Only applications including the full list of requested documents will be considered.