Lebanon – Consultancy on Health Exploratory mission / Needs assessment
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is looking for a Consultant to conduct the Health Exploratory mission/Needs Assessment in Lebanon.
From the development funds, the total amount allocated include flight tickets, transportation at field level and accommodation cost will be covered by PUI.
- PUI will cover all expenses regarding round trip transportation to and from home/mission,
visa, vaccines… (Ref. to the Visa Guidelines for expatriates, Q&A Visa)
- Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
- Housing in collective accommodation with internet
- Collective Working office with internet
- Working hours 8:00 am to 16:30 with 30 minutes lunch break
Starting date: 2nd of January maximum
Ending date: Final report to be released to Head of Mission and Head Quarters and on the date formerly agreed of the 27th January 2017.
The candidate will have to submit the following documentation:
A technical offer with (5 pages max):
- Understanding of the challenges of the study and the Terms of Reference (ToR) : development of a problematic and formulation of questions, which the offer proposes to respond to
- The methodology and tools proposed for the evaluation
- The timetable showing the details for the completion of each of the evaluation phases. The proposed schedule should include time for briefing and debriefing on the mission and as much as possible at headquarter.
A financial offer including a budget with detailed sections (fees, other costs)
An updated CV
Please, send your application to the adresses below with the following subject : « ToRAssessmentHealth-LBN ».
Applicants should send all of this documentation in electronic format to:
Cécile WILS, Program Officer for Lebanon : [email protected]
Cc: Health Advisor, Giorgi Pkhakadze : [email protected]
The deadline for the submission of applications will be the 25/12/2016
Do note hesitate to look at the Terms of Reference for all the details you need: ToR_Assessment_Health_Lebanon