Myanmar – Health situation analysis consultancy
- OVERALL OBJECTIVE
The consultant objective is to ensure the quality of the health needs analysis exercise in hard to reach area and in particular NGCA.
- SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
The consultant is expected (1) to design the methodology and tools and to train PUI team and the local partner on data collection (2) to ensure the analysis in form of a report and present recommendations regarding strategy of intervention for donor, INGO, Government reference.
The daily rate and actual number of days will be agreed according to the presentation of the consultant and negotiation with PUI to arrive at a total consultancy value not to exceed €17500, inclusive of any and all taxes:
– Daily Rate
– Flights and Travel and Accommodation
– Visas, Vaccinations
Interested candidates should submit a technical offer in English clearly indicating:
- The consultant’s professional technical and contextual appropriateness to achieve the objectives of the ToR including timely delivery of quality reports and project designs
- The consultant’s understanding of the challenges of the study and the Terms of Reference (ToR) (may be presented through the development of problem analysis and formulation of questions, which the offer proposes to respond to)
- Elaboration of the methodology and tools proposed for the assessment
- A Work Plan and timetable showing the details for the completion of each stage of the assessment. The proposed schedule should include time for briefing and debriefing on the mission and as much as possible at headquarter.
- A financial offer including itemised budget as necessary (daily rates, taxes, etc.)
- An updated CV
- An example of similar works conducted by the consultant within the last three years
- 3 References of last 3 employers with at least 1 relevant to the assessment
Applicants should send all of this documentation in electronic format, with the subject: “Health Situation Analysis” to [email protected]
The deadline for the submission of applications will be the 28 FEBRUARY 2020
Selection of candidates will be based on a combination of the financial offer, relevant experience doing similar project, experience with PUI, experience in the area and provided sufficient references and examples.