Learn more and set cookies options
What is a cookie?
“Cookies” are small text files generated by the websites you visit. They collect information about your browsing, which then allows Première Urgence Internationale to offer a more personalized experience by writing content and services tailored to your interests.
They allow us to check the operation of www.premiere-urgence.org. Using these cookies we can analyze site traffic and continually improve our content.
Three kinds of cookies are present on Première Urgence Internationale site. These cookies have the following purposes:
- cookies used in audience measurement
- social networking tracking cookies generated by the “social network sharing buttons”
- identification cookies as part of the creation and / or connect to your personal space
How to accept or decline cookies?
You can always change your wishes regarding the filing of cookies by configuring your web browser. Here the help pages for:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
With your browser, you can also check the cookies on your computer and delete them. However, keep in mind that disabling cookies will affect your site navigation.
To learn more about cookies and their management, please visit the CNIL website (Commission Nationale Informatique et des Libertés): http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/.